Our Delta-8 gummies contain approximately 25mg of Delta-8 THC in each gummy along with CBN, enabling a synergistic effect. Our gummies taste like candy, with no hemp-like taste. Unlike many other brands, our product is INFUSED with Delta-8 THC extract instead of simply coated with an extract spray.
Delta-8 THC Gummies Product Description
- Total ∆8THC Content per Pack: 300mg
- ∆8THC Content Per Gummy: 25mg
- Gummies per Pack: 12
- Container: Resealable mylar bags
- Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Gelatin, Pectin, Hemp Extract, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Natural Flavoring and Coloring, Distilled Water, Potassium Sorbate
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- Made in Colorado, U.S.A
Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
Delta-8 THC is a naturally occurring cannabinoid in the cannabis plant, but only in minute doses. Delta-8 can be extracted in its natural form, but it would take a lot of plant material to generate a small amount of delta 8 concentrate. Most delta-8 THC products available for purchase are synthesized from other cannabinoids, mostly CBD.
Delta-8 Gummies Precautions
USE RESPONSIBLY. CONSULT YOUR PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER BEFORE USE. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.
- Refrigeration is recommended after opening. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment.
- MELTING POINT OF 94 degrees. Product MAY MELT in shipping during hot months. In case of melting, simply place in refrigerator for 30 minutes, remove, and cut into 12 equal portions with scissors. WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR OPENED OR MELTED GUMMIES.
- Consult a physician before using this product.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
- This Delta-8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
The information on this page is for educational purposes only and is not to be taken as legal or medical advice.
Our Delta-8 THC is legal according to federal law and most state laws. Our Delta-8 THC extract is 100% derived from federally legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Local laws and regulations may deem this product illegal in your state or territory and it is your sole responsibility to check and follow your local and state laws. We maintain reasonable effort to keep up with and abide by all laws and regulations regarding our products and will not ship to states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill. We are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of delta-8 THC. Any comments on the effects of our products are based on subjective user experiences with delta-8 THC and are provided for informational purposes only. We do not offer any medical advice, and our delta-8 THC vape cartridge do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience than what someone else reports. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be similar to other users.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but delta-8 THC metabolites may have the potential to give false positive on drug tests looking for delta-9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Delta-8 THC Gummies Shipping Exclusions
Due to Delta-8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, and Utah.