Joel Pirchesky MPPM
- The Founder and CEO is fully committed to serving others with the company he has built and the people who have put their faith, trust and resources into One World Blue, LLC. Joel holds a Master’s Degree in Public Policy and Management.
Dr. Cynthia Jones
- President – Former Founder of Home of Second Chances – Senior Advisor to Blupela. Dr. Jones and her brother Bishop Reginald Kelly (OBM) are leaders in Civil Rights and Social Change.
- COO – Founder of JRJ Productions – leader in Event and Entertainment Productions for 35 years. Former Managing Producer at Gaylord Entertainment. Talent and Production Director for Blupela Media.
- Co-Founder of One World Blue, LLC – mother and respected counsel of the founder of One World Blue, Joel Pirchesky, Iris Pirchesky has been an advocate and teacher of special needs for over 25 years working with art therapy and counseling. Iris has a degree in psychology and art therapy and completed an internship at the Western Pennsylvania school for the deaf and school for the blind. Iris has worked with many types of disabilities, among them have been cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injured, the vision and hearing impaired, mental health clients, intellectually challenged individuals, and her specialty being individuals on the Autism spectrum. She has helped countless individuals with her warmth and caring.
- Chief Editor of Blupela Media and Network – Through her patience, guidance and support, Baila and Joel Pirchesky, CEO and Founder of One World Blue, LLC, have been blessed to devote the many years and time needed for the development of such a large project as Blupela, The One World Blue Social Illumination Network. With Baila’s humor and gentle ways, she has been a guiding force for the development of this project. Attending every development meeting and using her ingenuity and creativity, Baila has coined many of the terms for marketing and advertising for One World Blue. Her most famous one is “One World Blue, Healing the planet one good deed at a time”. This in fact sums up the entire project, for Blupela is about bringing goodness and sharing that good with the world to improve it one step at a time.
- Branding and Marketing – Brad is a seasoned in-house brand steward; team lead and client relations professional with hands-on experience creating strategies to deliver groundbreaking concepts that redefine how brands connect with customers.
- Business Development Manager- Presents at boardroom level with meticulous planning. Excellent communicator with the ability to actively manage change.
- Project and Staffing Coordinator– The world is a brighter place because of David Gumble’s refusal to let the world define him, and his insistence that it becomes the world it was created to be. “Prayer is very powerful. If not for prayer, I would not be where I am today.”
- Project Concierge and Tech Support – Longest member of the team with over a decade of service. The company would not be where it is at without his dedicated support.
- Journalist and Design – Project Ambassador and Concierge for Blupela Media working with businesses, organizations, crafts, trades and arts of all kinds to help achieve online media goals. Firm belief that he could make a positive contribution to this network through his music and writing career and his desire to be involved in positive work and bringing people together.